We’re excited to announce the first release of Scala.js, v0.1! Scala.js was introduced during the 4th Scala Days in June 2013, and has now reached relative stability. While we don’t yet feel that Scala.js is production-ready, we think that it nonetheless deserves its first non-snapshot release.
All information on how to get started with Scala.js is available on the Website. Documentation, a mailing list, third-party libraries and tools, are all available.
- Support all of Scala (including macros!), modulo a few semantic differences
- Integrated with sbt (including support for dependency management and incremental compilation)
- Can be used with your favorite IDE for Scala
- Generates Source Maps for a smooth debugging experience (step through your Scala code from within your browser supporting source maps)
- Integrates Google Closure Compiler for producing minimal code for production.
You may consult (and report) issues on GitHub.