These tutorials will get you writing Scala code as quickly as possible. Choose one set of tutorials depending on whether you prefer to work on the command line or in an IDE.
You prefer working on the command line
- Getting Started with Scala and sbt on the Command Line
- Testing Scala with sbt and ScalaTest on the Command Line
You prefer working in an IDE
- Getting Started with Scala in IntelliJ
- Building a Scala Project with IntelliJ and sbt
- Testing Scala in IntelliJ with ScalaTest
Once you’ve finished these tutorials, check out
Visit out our community page for more answers to your questions and to reach out for help.